- Thumbnails allow your visitor to click on the image and see an enlarged version.
- Thumbnail images will display in a shadow box effect.
- Click on the first image you want to use, and Thumbnail Editor will display.
- Add an Image will display any additional images you want.
- Use the arrows to re-arrange the display order.
- To add more images later, double click the box to access Thumbnail Editor.
- Images will display evenly by using the arrow button on top of image next to Edit button to change size.
- You can also use the adjustment squares of the box.
- Images will automatically adjust.