Slide - Create a Slideshow
- Click on the first image you want to be in your slide presentation.
- Slideshow Editor will display.
- Customize your slide show by using the Palette box, located on right of screen.
- The first image in your slideshow will now display on your web page.
- Use Add an Image to insert all the images you want to be in your slide show.
- Select Done when you are finished.
- In Element Properties, use the drop-down menus to customize your slide show.
- The example is set to Scroll Left/Right, Controls (black arrows outside of image) are visible, picture will change every 2 seconds, with no pause.
- Use VIEW to see how your slide show will actually look to your visitors.
- Select SAVE to save and publish your page.
- SLIDE - Select to access the slide show folder options.
- Use Add a Link to access other web pages.
Build a website with