Edit A Template
We will edit our Template by clicking ONCE on the name in the upper left corner of the Template.
- You can edit the template from any of your web pages.
- If you are not in Template mode, you will see an orange dash margin around the display and an orange EDIT TEMPLATE tab.
- Clicking this tab will take you directly to the template to make changes.
- Be sure to Save your current page.
- The selection will show a green line around it, with white squares and an EDIT tab.
- The corner squares adjust the size of the box proportionally; side squares in or out; top & bottom squares up or down.
- DOUBLE Click inside the selection. You will then see a dotted black line, which allows you to type directly into the box.
- Highlight the existing words in the box and replace them with your own selection.
- In the example, PET buddy was changed to Tutorial.
- Select the box saying We carry all pet supplies, and we will delete it.
- Select the EDIT tab.
- Select Save to publish your changes. Website Builder immediately updates your website.
Next we will create a page for your website.
- If you make a mistake or don't like your changes, just select Page from the toolbar menu and then REVERT TO LAST PUBLISH.
- Your previous page layout will replace your current work.
- Select DELETE ELEMENT from the EDIT drop down menu.