Mobile Devices Default & Basic Customization Displays
The following images illustrate how our example template will display to visitors on Tablet and Mobile Devices.
In Default Mobile Device Display, the pages are shrunk to fit the device but the order of display is changed.
In Basic Customization Mobile Device Display the template has been modified to display to better advantage on Tablet and Mobile Devices.
If your visitors will be using Tablets and Mobile Devices to visit your website, it is recommended that you check each of your web pages in Tablet and Mobile display mode, and make any necessary display changes.
While the full template displays well in the Desktop version, is does not on the Tablet and Mobile version. Therefore, we have chosen to not display certain images and text fields on the template for Tablet and Mobile device version, by making the changes listed below.
- The following images show the Template display on Tablets & Mobile Devices after we complete the Basic Customization.
- By making these basic changes, the template display for Mobile Devices has been improved.
Same template displayed on Mobiles: (Click image to view slides)
Same template displayed on Tablet: (Click image to view slides)
Template display on Tablet after Basic Customization: (Click image to view slides)
Template display on Mobile after Basic Customization: (Click image to view slides)
- Select Desktop version display
- Select the item you do not wish to display on the Mobile Devices
- Uncheck Tablet and Mobile in Palette
- See Mobile Device Customization Options for additional customization options.