Mobile Devices General Information
Handzon Website Builder provides the ability to display your website on Mobile and Tablet Devices. The Default Mobile Device display will automatically reduce your web page so it will fit on Tablets & Mobile Devices.
However, to give your web page a professional appearance, Website Builder provides you the option to further customize your web page display on Tablets & Moible Devices. See Mobile Device Customization Procedure and Mobile Device Customization Options.
It is recommended that you view each of your your web pages on Mobile Devices to see how the web page will display for your visitors. See Display Web Page on Mobile Devices.
Make sure that Mobile Device display is enabled.
- Click on the red circle in the icon on the toolbar.
- Click on Mobile Settings.
- Make Sure Enable Mobile is selected.
- Click toolbar icon and access Tablet and/or Mobile Displays
- Use Icon on left side of display screen to access device view.
- View page in device view to see how it will appear to your visitors.
The images in Default Mobile Device Display shows how the web page template looks using the default display..