- Be sure to SAVE after make any changes to Page Settings.
- PAGE SETTINGS - Allows changes or updates to the page you have displayed.
- APPLY A NEW TEMPLATE - You may wish to use different templates on some pages.
- Select your Template for the page from the drop down menu.
- Default is your homepage template.
- Users and Groups; Manage Redirects are discussed in Advanced Tutorials.
- REVERT TO LAST PUBLISH - Data on the current page will be replaced and revert to the last published version.
- Using the Copy Page option can save you time. You can use this option to make Masters for those pages that are very similar, such as product files.
- Type in your new Page Name, and then select the page you want to copy from the drop down menu. Pages will be listed here in alphabetical order.
- Make appropriate modifications to the copied page.
- Be sure and change page settings to reflect the new page criteria.
- Pages are listed in the order they were created.
- You can use the Up and Down arrows to re-arrange the pages, perhaps grouping like pages together.
- Use the search options in Page Management to quickly locate your page.
- Select DONE to save your changes.
- ADD A NEW PAGE
- For Page Settings and Add a page details:
PAGE - Select PAGE to access to drop down menu. Video and Written Instructions are provided.