- Select Create folder to create as many image folders as necessary in order to easily manage your images.
- It is better to create multiple folders, than to put all images into one folder..
- IMAGE - Select ADD, and then IMAGE to access the image folder options.
- If your folder does not display, click public_html. A list of your folders will display.
- Upload - Select to take images from your computer to your specific image folders.
- Choose Files will access your computer. Follow the instructions to upload to web server.
- The folder name will display under Selected folder
- Refresh - Select to reload the page
- The default display mode for images is Image Manager, which shows images with image name on bottom.
- Images will be listed in alphabetical order by image name.
- Double click the image to insert into your page.
- Click the arrow to the right of image name for available functions for that image.
- File Manager mode allows you to work with multiple images.
- Check the box next to the images you want to work with.
- You can then insert the group of images, cut, copy, paste, or delete them.
- To insert a group of images in File Manager mode, click on insert, located on the left at the bottom of Categories.
- Image Manager mode allows you to work with one image at a time.
Build a website with