Group Elements allows you to combine multiple displays into one. In our example, we will combine the image and title into one image.
Video and Written Instructions are provided.
- Click on the display that you want to move to display the EDIT tab.
- Select GROUP ELEMENT.
- Your display will now have a dashed green margin.
- Move your cursor to the item you want to group.
- You will immediately see a blue border and the blue tab DROP INSIDE.
- Click once and your display will drop inside the blue box.
- You have now combined the two displays and they can be moved as one item.
- You can then arrange the combined item wherever you want it to be.
- There is no limit to the number of items you can combine.
We will combine the heading ONLINE WEBSITE BUILDER with the image Tutorials.