In addition to Website Builder common website fonts, you can access and download Google Fonts, which are a large collection of open-source fonts optimized for the web.
- Double click display box for edit mode.
- Select Font in Palette to access drop down menu.
- Common Browser Fonts are immediately available.
- Under Google Fonts, select Get More Fonts.
- An alphabetical list of available fonts will display.
- Check box by your desired font.
- Be selective in downloading these fonts as they can increase the page loading time for your website.
- This font will be downloaded to your website and be available when Fonts menu is selected.
- Use your new font for your selected data.
- NOTE: Font may not display until you exit edit mode.